Saturday, July 3, 2010

{Halfway Through Summer and a Small Update}




I was able to take some pictures while we were at the beach recently. I really loved being able to just lie on the beach and soak in some vitamin D by basking in the sunlight. It was really tranquil - the waves lazily chased each other, and I could feel embraced by a gentle breeze from time to time. The weather was just the way I like it - not too sunny, with a slight drizzle as nighttime approached.

It got very cloudy near the afternoon.



Nothing like cooling off with a delicious, sweet, ice-cold chocolate shake!


A necklace that I purchased recently.

Some cute gold leaf earrings that I wore to the beach.


To celebrate the start of July, my family and I went to relax at the beach. I still can not believe that half of my summer vacation is over!

I also just want to thank you all for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed it so far, and that you have made a few of the recipes that were posted here. I would just like to inform you about a few things that I have fixed onto my blog. At the top right, you can see three buttons. They are labeled Home, About, and Archives. I have added links to the About and Archives buttons, so now you are able to view a list of all the treats that I have made.


I will be making some fruity treats soon, such as banana ice cream (which uses just one ingredient!) and key lime pie (which uses just four ingredients!). I hope that you have all had a great summer so far!


No comments:

Post a Comment