From the time I forgot to buy butter for a recipe (which gave me a disastrous result!) to the time when I baked cookies that were so big that they stuck to each other, I always learn something new whenever I am in the kitchen. Every few days I will post a tip to help me remember what I have learned from baking, and I hope that you will be able to learn from and remember these tips so that your baking will become more successful. I learned most of these tips the hard way (I guess you can describe these tips as trial and error), but I am glad that I have learned these things to help me whenever I am in the kitchen.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
{Baking Tips}
From the time I forgot to buy butter for a recipe (which gave me a disastrous result!) to the time when I baked cookies that were so big that they stuck to each other, I always learn something new whenever I am in the kitchen. Every few days I will post a tip to help me remember what I have learned from baking, and I hope that you will be able to learn from and remember these tips so that your baking will become more successful. I learned most of these tips the hard way (I guess you can describe these tips as trial and error), but I am glad that I have learned these things to help me whenever I am in the kitchen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment