Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My First Post as a Blogger!


Hi, and welcome to my blog!

This blog is called Sticky Sweet Messy Treats because my posts will be an account of all the delectable desserts that I plan on making this summer. In fact, the first treat that I made many years ago included plenty of sugar and a very tremendous, very sticky mess! I hope that I will be able to add posts during the upcoming school year, even though this blog is intended to be used only during this summertime (although I am also going to do other things this summer, such as helping my parents with their businesses, and, of course, reading!).

I first wanted to create this blog for personal use, so that I could be able to document all of the things that I baked. As a child, I was not very interested in baking, but as I grew up, I was introduced to a variety of desserts. I realized how much I became fascinated whenever my family members cooked scrumptious meals. I loved noting how a few different items could come together to make something unexpectedly delicious, and I also looked forward to the mouthwatering scents that wafted through our home. I was looking around the house for something new to read, and discovered my mother's cookbooks. I enjoyed gazing at their pictures and reading the different recipes. I told myself that I should try it - what I assembled might even turn out tasting good!

Two years ago, I decided to go ahead and try it. I am glad I took this chance, because I have realized that baking and cooking are things that I really enjoy! I was taught recipes and tricks by my loved ones. After a bit of contemplating, I have decided to let anyone whom I have invited to read my blog. I hope that you pick up a few tips and tricks here and there, and that you might decide to try to whip up some yummy treats one day!

I will include the recipes for all of the desserts that I have made so that you will all be able to make them too. Please feel free to view this blog whenever you feel like it. I hope you can also learn from my mistakes, so whenever you try to bake, your results will be great! Thanks for looking at my blog! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment