Monday, June 7, 2010

{Peanut Butter Experiment}




The chocolate chip cookie recipe is very simple, but you can add basically anything you want to your list of ingredients. Here are a few to get you started: Nuts (walnuts and pecans make my mouth water), candy (M & M's are good, but I know some people who have tried other types such as caramel or gummy bears!), and peanut butter (you can add peanut butter chips with your chocolate chips, but you can also just use chopped up Reese's pieces).

I have been baking chocolate chip cookies a lot lately, so I decided to add peanut butter chips to my cookies today to add more flavor to them.


(Sorry for the blurry picture)


Here are some of my ingredients.



The first recipe that I posted was about chocolate chip cookies, and I used that recipe for these cookies. I added 1 cup of the peanut butter chips, and you can lessen the quantity of chocolate chips if you desire. I decided not to do that, due to the fact that my family members usually like chunky cookies.


(If you have read my previous post on cookies, then you will know why I scattered the cookie batter on the tray!)

I will always be partial to chocolate chip cookies, but whenever I want to spice things up, I'll be sure to use peanut butter chips.

To view my original chocolate chip cookie recipe, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment